Retirement Plans – Wealth Management Services
Boston Portfolio Advisers can provide objective advice to retirement plan sponsors who seek professional investment expertise. As a fee-only independent adviser, Boston Portfolio Advisers does not receive any compensation from asset management firms. This independence removes the inherent conflicts of interest when the investment provider also offers advice.
By serving as a plan’s co-fiduciary, Boston Portfolio Advisers helps fulfill the sponsor’s responsibilities to: seek objective and prudent investment expertise, act exclusively in the interest of plan participants, monitor investment options and offer participant education. Boston Portfolio Advisers fiduciary approach allows management to focus on its business while fulfilling its fiduciary responsibilities under ERISA.
Boston Portfolio Advisers established investment research capability allows it to offer mutual fund options from multiple fund families to employees in participant-directed retirement plans such as 401(k), 403(b) and deferred compensation plans. Plan design emphasizes low expenses and wide diversification. Fund selection emphasizes risk-adjusted performance within their peer group, management tenure and fund family stewardship. As a result, participants often use the same investment managers Boston Portfolio Advisers uses with its high net worth clientele.
Our Pledge to Clients
- We will treat your portfolio at Boston Portfolio Advisers as if it were our own.
- We will invest for the long-term by always striving to maximize returns while controlling risk.
- We will seek to minimize your investment expenses.
- We will not accept any payments or anything of value from third parties that might influence the investments in your portfolio.
- We will invest our personal assets in parallel with yours.